18/10/2016

Friends in Crime - Turtle Soup Creative Magazine


Hello there and a happy new week! Yesterday it was my turn over at Artists Live and I made some glittering pastel ATCs. You can see the announcement post here (link). The recording of the show is already published in the Ustream channel (link), but I'm having difficulties to upload it to YouTube. Will let you know when it's up there as well! 


This page was something I created for the Turtle Soup Creative Magazine. You can see the whole magazine here (link). Maybe you recognize the persons in the photo? It's me and darling Terhi! The shot is taken when we attended a crop over a year ago and had an assignment during it. We should decorate a letter in pairs or in small groups and that's me doing some doodling while Terhi is doing splashes. If you've seen both of our work, you just know that a project done in co-operation just couldn't exist without those two - we both use them so much in our projects!

I went with a warm, autumn-like color palette, but added some grey in for the contrast. The background is done using watercolors as well as stamping and doodling.

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great Tuesday!


Materials: Prima Marketing, 7 Dots Studio, A Flair for Buttons, Ranger, Teippitarha, American Crafts


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...