30/11/2016

Thank You - Prima Marketing


What are you thankful for? This layout was a part of the "We're Thankful For Vintage Emporium" post in Prima's blog (link). There's two layouts and a beautiful journal spread in there so I urge you to take a look!

I’m grateful for so many things in my life. I have a lovely family, dear husband, great job and co-workers, I love my hobby and design teams I’m in… But what I decided to celebrate in this layout is motherhood or rather to thank my girls who push me to be a better person for them and who have given me so much. I wouldn’t be here nor me without them. Love them dearly! 


I mixed some foiled details with the lovely vintage look of the Vintage Emporium. The title is done using the Adhesive Rub-Ons and one of the main embellishments are the flowers I cut out of the foiled patterned paper of the “Rossibelle” collection.

If you want to see how the page was made, please see the video below. Like I say in the video, I’m also very grateful of you who watch it and follow my crafty adventures. Thank you, too!


Thank you for stopping by today! Wishing you a lovely Wednesday! And great start to the new month starting tomorrow - December! 


Materials: 

847579 – Vintage Emporium Maestro 
847586 – Vintage Emporium Puccini 
847760 – Rossibelle Wildflower 
584382 – Vintage Emporium 6x6 Collection Kit 
583696 – White Doilies 
971397 – Adhesive Rub-Ons 
585617 – Foil Set Holographic Dreams 
583514 – Metals for a Wood Plaque 5 
585020 – Vintage Emporium 6x6 Doily Stencil 
961374 – Heavy Gesso White 
590253 – Watercolor Confections Pastel Dreams 
961350 – Modeling Paste 
990879 – Artisan Adhesive Tape 
963880 – 2” Silicone Brush 


Materials: Prima Marketing, Ranger, A Flair for Buttons

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...