21/01/2017

#happytimes - Scrap FX


Happa Saturday! How are you today? Excited about CHA and seeing what's new? This project has something new, too. The chippies in the piece are most of the newest Scrap FX collection. I made a couple of projects for the post, which you can see here (link). The topic of this page is my silly husband, who's trying to do "Blue Steel" look like Derek Zoolander.


The idea in the layout came from the transparency. I really liked the edge design it had and thought to cut that apart from the rest of the designs and use that as a focal point in my page. I added some stamping underneath, to the background and then layered a whole lot of different chipboards on top of each other for the main composition. Apart from those, there's quite a little of embellishments in the page.

The main part of the composition is the "Wire Heart". Around it I added two line-like designs, the "Flower C Clock Hand" and "Mechanical Spike A", and also a floral design "Botanical Clockwork". I treated each of these with a golden, sparkling acrylic paint and while it still was wet, sprinkled some embossing powders on top. They stuck to the wet paint and I was then able to melt the powder on top.

Have a great day! Hope you'll get some creative time today! 


Materials from ScrapFX:



Materials: ScrapFX, 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Wow Embossing Powders, Ranger


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...