23/01/2017

Tiny honey bunny - 7 Dots Studio

Hello there and great start to the new week! Today I'm sharing my take on the latest 7 Dots Studio challenge. The theme this time is "monochromatic" and you can see more inspiration from the team here (link) in the challenge post. What you can also see from there is the deadline (February 19th) and the rules to take part, so please check that post out.


This challenge proved surprisingly difficult for me! I usually tend to use analogous color scheme in my projects so it should’ve been a piece of cake. But you know when something is not allowed, it’s just the time you really would like to use it? Lol! I kept wanting to add yellow or brown or other color to my piece.

The other difficulty was naturally to choose the color in the first place. As I normally gravitate towards blue and turquoise hues I went with a peachy colors this time and did a page about a small puppy, all grown now.

Hope you can join us! Have a great day!


Materials from 7 Dots Studio:

Homegrown - Clear Stamps
Cotton Candy Dreams: Stars stencil


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Um Wow Studio, Wow Embossing Powder, Ranger, Teippitarha, American Crafts


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...