20/07/2017

Put your cape on and fly - 7 Dots Studio


Hiya! It's an end of an era but start of a new one. June was my last month as a regular DT member for 7 Dots Studio but in July I begun as a brand ambassador! I'm so honored for this! You can see my first post as an ambassador here (link). I'll be creating a project every now and then for the brand's blog but naturally I'll be using the materials in my crafts and also in my workshops!


For the first post I did a layout about a workshop with the steps I use in one of my workshops. The workshop is one of my favorites as it’s about scrapbooking, 7 Dots Studio supplies and using mixed media touches to get your own touch to ready items! During the workshop we create an unique background (or two!) and then turn them into layouts. I show my favorite background technique, share a tip or two and we also think about composition and color.

The page itself is about the first time I was keeping workshops in the UK. The picture is of the group who attended my ATC workshop then. I really love keeping workshops! I love when people get inspired and the workshops always give so much to me, too. Like what I often hear people attending say during the workshop – it’s so wonderful how the same materials can be turned to so many styles and projects!

Thank you for stopping by today! And don't forget about the giveaway (link), you still have some time to participate! 


Materials: 

Homegrown – Clear Stamps 

Um Wow Studio: Writer’s Block – Written flair


Materials: 7 Dots Studio, Prima Marketing, Ranger, Um Wow Studio

1 comment:

enkulin käsityöt said...

Tykkään värimaailmasta kovasti.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...