24/09/2017

Boy and girl - Tape Garden


Hello there and beautiful Sunday! Has the weekend been good so far? Today I was teaching a couple of workshops in Turku and had a blast! There's a new workshop announcement coming tomorrow so stay tuned! Hint hint! 

But today I'd like to share these two cards with you. They are super easy baby cards I did for Tape Garden, a lovely Finnish shop. You can see their products here (link) and they ship worldwide. The cards are made using their washi tapes and a Sizzix die set "Animal Portraits"

First I cut two pieces of cardstock. The smaller piece was for the tapes and the bigger to be diecut. Then I just taped the washis side by side to the cardstock and placed the thus patterned piece of cardstock underneath the diecut one. For the bear I added yet another layer underneath - raising the layer with foam dots and framed the card using a light blue washi tape. 

Wishing you a lovely Sunday and great new week! Ta ta for now!


Materials: Tape Garden, Sizzix


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...